Suspect At Large After Reportedly Stabbing Mother, Authorities Say
SOUTH OGDEN, Utah – A suspect is at large after a stabbing Tuesday morning, authorities said, and the victim was his mother.
According to the South Ogden Police Department, Michael Christensen, 34, stabbed his 68-year-old mother at approximately 5 a.m. The incident happened in the area of 700 East and 5300 South.
The woman was transported to the hospital and her condition is currently unknown, according to authorities.
Christensen is driving a white Chevy Sonic with Utah license plate No. C134GF, police said. He has a history of mental illness and violence, and anyone who comes into contact with him is urged to call 911 and avoid confrontation.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)