One Man Hospitalized After SLC Shooting, Police Say
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – An unidentified man was hospitalized in very serious condition after a reported shooting, according to Lieutenant Wierman with the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Wierman said officers responded to a multi-unit apartment building near 700 North and 900 West Saturday afternoon and they were not sure how many times the victim was shot.
The man was found in the parking lot and police said they are investigating the incident.
No suspect description was given by police.
Personnel from Salt Lake City Fire also responded to the scene.
This is a developing story. It will be updated as new information becomes available.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)