Here’s The Relationship Question Utahns Google The Most
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This Valentine’s Day, the Beehive State needs some information about kissing.
According to a report from CenturyLinkQuote.com, Utah’s most googled relationship question is: “How do you kiss someone?” or “How to kiss?”
While it may seem like a question that doesn’t really need to be asked, Utah isn’t the only state that wants advice on how to lock lips. The report lists folks in Alaska, Delaware, Idaho and Wyoming as having the same query.
Some of the most asked questions are “How do I break up with someone?” (11 states googled that one the most) and “Am I in love?” (Nevada and Oklahoma wondered, which is interesting considering those states have the highest divorce rates).
Other questions include “Does she / he like me?” “What do men want?” “When to text back,” “How to get a date,” “What to do on a date,” and “How to propose.”
Of all the states, Utah wins for having the most brides and grooms, according to the report.
“The Beehive State has the highest percentage of married people in the country,” the report states. “With 55.4% of the population, the state with the world’s greatest snow also has the highest number of couples tying the knot.”
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)