New Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Leading Utah’s Super Tuesday Democratic Presidential Primary
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A new Deseret News/Hinckley Institute of Politics poll shows where the candidates stand in the Democratic presidential primary in Utah – and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has a sizable lead.
According to the poll, 28% of respondents said they’ll be voting for Sanders on Super Tuesday. Nineteen percent said they’ll vote for New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, and 18% said they’ll cast their ballot for Pete Buttigieg.
Elizabeth Warren came in fourth with 15%. Former Vice President Joe Biden came in at a distant fifth with 6%, and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar was last with 4%.
Nine percent of respondents were either uncertain or voting for a candidate not listed here.
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14689)
- Gephardt: Getting Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check & What It Means For Your Taxes (pageviews: 9166)
- Costco Is Going To Start Limiting How Many People Can Enter The Store (pageviews: 7995)
- What Are Those Explosions? Tooele Army Depot Is Detonating Munitions (pageviews: 7939)
- Davis County Stay-At-Home Order Now In Place (pageviews: 5581)
- Amazon Fires Warehouse Worker Who Led Staten Island Warehouse Walkout (pageviews: 5355)
- 7 Deaths Related To COVID-19; More Than 1,000 Confirmed Cases In Utah (pageviews: 5120)
- Gov. Herbert Extends Public Health Directive, Adjusts Dine-In Guidelines (pageviews: 4993)
- Spring Breakers Who Ignored Public Health Advice Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 4918)