New Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Leading Utah’s Super Tuesday Democratic Presidential Primary
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A new Deseret News/Hinckley Institute of Politics poll shows where the candidates stand in the Democratic presidential primary in Utah – and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has a sizable lead.
According to the poll, 28% of respondents said they’ll be voting for Sanders on Super Tuesday. Nineteen percent said they’ll vote for New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, and 18% said they’ll cast their ballot for Pete Buttigieg.
Elizabeth Warren came in fourth with 15%. Former Vice President Joe Biden came in at a distant fifth with 6%, and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar was last with 4%.
Nine percent of respondents were either uncertain or voting for a candidate not listed here.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)