West Jordan Woman Dies After Being Pinned Between Vehicle, Home
WEST JORDAN, Utah – A woman died after being pinned between her car and her house, police said.
Police responded to the incident at approximately 9:30 p.m. Monday in the area of 7500 South and 3200 West.
West Jordan Police Sgt. Adam Julian said when officers arrived, they found the 43-year-old trapped between a vehicle and a home. It had appeared she’d been trapped for at least several minutes. Authorities were able to move the vehicle, and first-responders began CPR. However, they were not able to revive her.
It’s currently unknown how long the woman was trapped, but Julian said it appears to have been an accident.
“Right now, it’s looking like she was exiting the vehicle and the vehicle was either … in drive or in neutral and had rolled forward” Julian said.
A resident who appears to be a family member exited the residence, discovered the woman and called 911, he said.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)