West Jordan Woman Dies After Being Pinned Between Vehicle, Home
WEST JORDAN, Utah – A woman died after being pinned between her car and her house, police said.
Police responded to the incident at approximately 9:30 p.m. Monday in the area of 7500 South and 3200 West.
West Jordan Police Sgt. Adam Julian said when officers arrived, they found the 43-year-old trapped between a vehicle and a home. It had appeared she’d been trapped for at least several minutes. Authorities were able to move the vehicle, and first-responders began CPR. However, they were not able to revive her.
It’s currently unknown how long the woman was trapped, but Julian said it appears to have been an accident.
“Right now, it’s looking like she was exiting the vehicle and the vehicle was either … in drive or in neutral and had rolled forward” Julian said.
A resident who appears to be a family member exited the residence, discovered the woman and called 911, he said.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)