Tooele Police Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing, Endangered Woman Who Is Deaf
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Tooele City police are asking for the public’s help locating a missing and endangered woman who is deaf and has a diminished mental capacity.
Shaley Tracey, 23, is described 6 feet, 1 inch tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has scars on her left writs and is diabetic, according to the Tooele City Police Department.
“We believe Shaley may be with an African-American male who we believe is driving a dark colored SUV,” according to Facebook post from TCPD. “The vehicle may possibly have Colorado license plates. At this time we believe Shaley is possibly heading to Colorado.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Tooele County Dispatch Center at 435-882-5600 and choose Option 1.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)