Fire Crews Hike Up Canyon To Put Out Brush Fire Near Farmington
FARMINGTON, Utah – About 35 firefighters finished attacking a brush fire that has been burning since Sunday on a hill above Farmington.
The 3-acre fire, which was reported just before 3 p.m. in Shepard Canyon, is believed to have been sparked by a downed power line. Sic firefighters hiked up the canyon to fight it on Sunday, but they were pulled back because it would have been dark by the time the were able to get there.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)