I-80 Reopened After High Winds Topple 4 Semi-Trucks
TOOELE, Utah – Interstate 80 has been closed in both directions between Tooele and the Utah-Nevada state line due to high winds, according to officials with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Troopers said four semi-trucks were blown over by winds and one driver was injured.
Officials with the Utah Department of Transportation confirmed the closure Tuesday just after 6 p.m.
High winds were expected in the area for the next few hours, according to UHP officials. They estimated I-80 would remain closed until 9 p.m. but UDOT said the freeway was reopened just after 8 p.m.
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) May 20, 2020
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 27530)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 9496)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8374)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6508)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4092)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2987)