Police Searching For Three Accused Of Trespassing At Water Tank, Forcing Boil Order
WOODLAND HILLS, Utah – Officials with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help to identify three individuals accused of trespassing at the Woodland Hills culinary water storage tank, which forced the city to issue a boil order last month.
Police said security cameras appeared to capture the three young men inside the fenced area of tank and on top of the tank itself.
“This incursion caused city officials to issue an order for residents to boil water until they could determine if the trespassers had damaged any equipment or contaminated the water,” officials said. “This order was in place for 48 hours until it was determined to be safe.”
Anyone with information was asked to call dispatch at (801) 794-3970 and ask to speak to a deputy.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)