Missing South Salt Lake Child Found Safe, Authorities Say
UPDATE: Ramadan Musse has been found safe.
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Police are looking for 12-year-old a boy who reportedly ran away from home after an argument with some children in his neighborhood.
Authorities sent out an Endangered Missing Advisory early Thursday after Ramadan Musse left his home in South Salt Lake. He is considered endangered due to his age.
He was last seen at approximately 9 p.m. Wednesday in the area of 600 West and Fine Drive, which is just north of 3900 South.
Officials believe he might have gone to an unknown location in West Valley City.
Musse is described as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 160 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black Air Jordan basketball shorts that extend just below the knee, a plain red T-shirt, and unknown colored shoes, according to the advisory. He has a bald spot on the top of his head from a car crash, as well as a scar on his forehead.
Anyone with information as to Musse’s whereabouts is asked to contact the South Salt Lake Police Department at 801-840-4000.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)