Draper DMV Closed Until Further Notice After Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19
DRAPER, Utah – The Division of Motor Vehicles Draper location will be closed until further notice after an employee tested positive for COVID-19, authorities said.
The office, located at 14555 South Minuteman Drive, will be cleaned and sterilized, according to the DMV, and all employees will be cleared prior to reopening the office to the public.
“This is frustrating for customers and employees but unavoidable given the situation,” said DMV director Monte Roberts. “All customer appointments scheduled at this office will be canceled.”
Roberts encouraged anyone who may have had an appointment at the Draper location to reschedule at another location.
Click here to find a location and schedule an appointment.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)