I-15 Closed In Both Directions In Northern Utah Due To Semi Fire
HONEYVILLE, Utah – Officials with the Utah Department of Transportation said both directions of Interstate 15 have been closed due to a fire involving two semi-trucks near Honeyville.
No cause for the fire has been given and officials said to expect major delays between Brigham City and Tremonton.
Witness video sent to KSL showed heavy smoke and flames coming from the area.
HAPPENING NOW: I-15 has been closed in both directions near Honeyville due to a vehicle fire involving two semi-trucks.UDOT officials said to expect major delays between Tremonton and Brigham City. Updates here: https://ksltv.com/?p=441962(Video courtesy Jon Fischer)
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, July 23, 2020
🚨 ATTN Box Elder Drivers: Vehicle fire on I-15 near Elwood has closed the freeway in both directions. Unknown reopening at this time. 🚨 https://t.co/ekmbIxzmJ5
— UDOT Region One (@UDOTRegionOne) July 23, 2020
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)