Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A juvenile is in critical condition after being shot in the chest late Sunday, police said.
The incident happened at approximately 10:30 p.m. in the area of 900 South and 3100 West.
Salt Lake City Police Lt. Alma Sweeney said there are a lot of street races in the area, and sometimes they end in shootings.
When officers arrived they recovered a handgun and some shell casings.
Police said the suspect is still at large, but they don’t believe there’s a threat to the public at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 9027)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 7956)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 6649)
- Joe Montana, Wife Block Attempted Kidnapping Of Grandchild (pageviews: 4379)
- 2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County (pageviews: 3507)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 3031)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2690)
- Utah Reports 1,068 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 New Deaths (pageviews: 1257)
- Structures Threatened By Fire Located South Of Veyo (pageviews: 1062)