Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A juvenile is in critical condition after being shot in the chest late Sunday, police said.
The incident happened at approximately 10:30 p.m. in the area of 900 South and 3100 West.
Salt Lake City Police Lt. Alma Sweeney said there are a lot of street races in the area, and sometimes they end in shootings.
When officers arrived they recovered a handgun and some shell casings.
Police said the suspect is still at large, but they don’t believe there’s a threat to the public at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)