Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County
VERNAL, Utah – An Ogden woman died early Sunday in an off-road vehicle crash, authorities said.
According to the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office, emergency personnel were dispatched to Red Cloud Loop Road near Iron Springs at approximately 1:30 a.m.
“When deputies and medical crews arrived on scene, they found a side-by-side approximately 40 feet down a steep embankment,” according to a UCSO Facebook post.
First responders attempted life saving measures, but the 25-year-old woman died at the scene.
The driver of the vehicle and another passenger sustained minor injuries.
Officials said impairment is believed to be a factor in the crash.
The victim’s identity has not been released. The investigation is ongoing.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 23950)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 14502)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 5175)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 4175)
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 4055)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3333)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect Arrested (pageviews: 2432)
- 'On The Brink': Utah Breaks New COVID-19 Record With 1,960 New Cases (pageviews: 2356)