Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County
VERNAL, Utah – An Ogden woman died early Sunday in an off-road vehicle crash, authorities said.
According to the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office, emergency personnel were dispatched to Red Cloud Loop Road near Iron Springs at approximately 1:30 a.m.
“When deputies and medical crews arrived on scene, they found a side-by-side approximately 40 feet down a steep embankment,” according to a UCSO Facebook post.
First responders attempted life saving measures, but the 25-year-old woman died at the scene.
The driver of the vehicle and another passenger sustained minor injuries.
Officials said impairment is believed to be a factor in the crash.
The victim’s identity has not been released. The investigation is ongoing.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)