Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County
VERNAL, Utah – An Ogden woman died early Sunday in an off-road vehicle crash, authorities said.
According to the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office, emergency personnel were dispatched to Red Cloud Loop Road near Iron Springs at approximately 1:30 a.m.
“When deputies and medical crews arrived on scene, they found a side-by-side approximately 40 feet down a steep embankment,” according to a UCSO Facebook post.
First responders attempted life saving measures, but the 25-year-old woman died at the scene.
The driver of the vehicle and another passenger sustained minor injuries.
Officials said impairment is believed to be a factor in the crash.
The victim’s identity has not been released. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)