U Of U Announces All Classes Will Move Online Through Oct. 11
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The University of Utah on Monday announced it will close the campus and move all learning online starting Sunday.
According to a statement from the university, the pause on in-person learning is an attempt to reduce the number of COVID-19 infections. It will remain in effect through Oct. 11.
The vice presidential debate is still scheduled to take place at Kingsbury Hall on Oct. 7.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)