Crews Respond To Structure Fire In Provo
PROVO, Utah – Fire crews responded to a structure fire in Provo early Tuesday.
According to Provo Fire & Rescue, the incident happened at approximately 5:30 a.m. in the area of 900 North and 600 West.
Two homes were damaged during the fire. No injuries were reported.
No further information was immediately available.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)