2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County
TOOELE, Utah – Two people died after a vehicle crashed in Tooele County Sunday morning.
The crash happened at approximately 5:45 a.m. at mile post 22 on state Route 196.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a single vehicle left the road and rolled. Both the car’s occupants were ejected and killed. Officials said neither were wearing seat belts.
The incident affected both directions of SR 196 throughout the morning.
No further information was immediately available.
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 21432)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 11908)
- Missing Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Family Says (pageviews: 5581)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 4994)
- Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody (pageviews: 3046)
- Police Looking For Suspect Who Shot Three People Near Tanner Park (pageviews: 2433)
- Dixie Regional Medical Center Opens Surge ICU Unit (pageviews: 2030)
- 7.5 Magnitude Quake Off Alaska Prompts Tsunami Warning (pageviews: 1970)
- Human-Caused Range Fire Originated From Orem Police Gun Range, Officials Say (pageviews: 1820)