2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County
TOOELE, Utah – Two people died after a vehicle crashed in Tooele County Sunday morning.
The crash happened at approximately 5:45 a.m. at mile post 22 on state Route 196.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a single vehicle left the road and rolled. Both the car’s occupants were ejected and killed. Officials said neither were wearing seat belts.
The incident affected both directions of SR 196 throughout the morning.
No further information was immediately available.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36760)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 18142)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 7530)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6148)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 5835)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5830)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5795)