‘Urban Adventure Quest’ Turns Cities Into Giant Board Games
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The pandemic has altered a lot of plans, so if you’re looking to stay close to home, outdoors – have you ever heard of Urban Adventure Quest?
It turns your city into a giant board game.
That’s what the folks at Urban Adventure Quest hope to do.
You take a small group on a quest, answer some questions, and discover what’s been hiding in plain sight in your own back yard.
The cost is $50 for a team of five people. There are dozens of cities that have unique challenges, trivia and sights to see.
Salt Lake City’s quest incorporates Temple Square and the State Capitol.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)