Man In Stable Condition After Stabbing In West Jordan
WEST JORDAN, Utah – Police responded to a stabbing at a party in West Jordan late Saturday.
The incident happened at approximately 11:30 p.m. in the area of 1500 West and 7800 South.
Authorities said when police arrived, they discovered a 18-year-old male and a female in a vehicle, and the male had sustained stab wounds.
The man was transported by ambulance to the hospital and is in stable condition.
There are not suspects in custody at this time.
Police said it’s not clear at this time what led to the stabbing.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)