Man In Stable Condition After Stabbing In West Jordan
WEST JORDAN, Utah – Police responded to a stabbing at a party in West Jordan late Saturday.
The incident happened at approximately 11:30 p.m. in the area of 1500 West and 7800 South.
Authorities said when police arrived, they discovered a 18-year-old male and a female in a vehicle, and the male had sustained stab wounds.
The man was transported by ambulance to the hospital and is in stable condition.
There are not suspects in custody at this time.
Police said it’s not clear at this time what led to the stabbing.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)