Ogden Fire Spreads To House Next Door
OGDEN, Utah – Firefighters were called out to a blaze in Ogden that spread to a neighboring house.
Crews form the Ogden City and South Ogden Fire Departments responded to the home at 979 Patterson Street around 4:40 a.m. Saturday after witnesses reported smoke and flames.
When crews arrived on the scene, they found the fire coming from the west corner of the home and began an exterior attack.
As they worked at the home, the fire spread to a home next door. Firefighters saw flames and smoke coming from the attic and began efforts to extinguish flames in both homes.
Damages were estimated at around $150,000. Investigators were searching for the cause of the fire.
Officials said residents were able to exit the homes safely and no injuries were reported.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)