US 91 Through Sardine Canyon Reopens
UPDATE: UDOT began reopening US 91 through Sardine Canyon shortly after 10 a.m.
BRIGHAM CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Transportation closed US 91 through Sardine Canyon on Wednesday due to weather.
The road closure is from mile posts 2 – 17 and affects both Box Elder and Cache Counties.
The snowstorm also forced roadway restrictions in Little Cottonwood Canyon and the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake County. Chains or 4-wheel drive are required at both locations.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)