Multiple-Vehicle Crash Temporarily Shuts Down I-15 In Draper
DRAPER, Utah – A crash involving multiple vehicles temporarily closed northbound lanes on I-15 in Draper on Monday morning.
The crash happened at mile marker 289, just south of Bangerter Highway, shortly before 10 a.m. All lanes were closed for about 15 minutes, Utah Highway Patrol Lt. Nick Street said.
Driver Alert: Multiple lanes are closed on NB I-15 near 14200 S in Draper (MP 289) due to a crash. Expect delays through the area and check the UDOT Traffic App or @waze for updates. @UDOTRegionTwo @UtahTrucking pic.twitter.com/GTfsx12Sn1
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) December 7, 2020
At least one lane remained closed as of 11:20 a.m., and UDOT officials warned drivers to expect delays in the area.
There were no major injuries.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)