Midvale Businesses, Homes Without Water After Line Break
MIDVALE, Utah – A break in a main water transmission line left businesses and residents without water or with low water pressure in Midvale.
Crews responded to the break at 8062 South State Street before 11 a.m. Monday. The cause of the break was not known.
The size of the area affected by the outage was not available.
Officials with Midvale City government said because of the size of the broken line, repairs would be done by 3 p.m. at the earliest.
Several people called the city to report the problem and ask for a status update. They were told to monitor the Midvale City Government Facebook page for updates.
It was not known if there were any road closures in the area.
Officials said the water leak was repaired around 4:30 p.m. Monday.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)