Goats Retrieved After Wandering Into Utah Elementary School
HOLLADAY, Utah – Morningside Elementary School had a couple of extra “kids” in class Thursday after a pair of goats wandered onto school grounds from a nearby property.
Granite School District spokesperson Ben Horsley said the goats are owned by a woman who lives in the neighborhood.
The animals escaped and ended up at the school, where they were brought into an empty classroom.
School officials sent out a message to parents asking if anyone knew who owned the goats, and the owner quickly reached out.
Animal control officers helped sort everything out and reunited the woman with “Billy” and his sibling.
- Police provide update in deadly shooting near Hunter High School (pageviews: 12861)
- Ian Alexander Jr., only child of Regina King, dies at age 26 (pageviews: 9389)
- Don't approach lab monkey missing after crash, people told (pageviews: 8361)
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week (pageviews: 6500)
- Salt Lake County man arrested for allegedly abusing grandson (pageviews: 5640)
- Sledder injured during safety event at Tibble Fork Reservoir (pageviews: 3980)
- Brian Laundrie wrote he was responsible for Gabby Petito's death in notebook, FBI says (pageviews: 3929)
- Herriman family saved from house fire by off-duty firefighter, his wife (pageviews: 3174)
- Inmate worker at large after walking out of Utah County Jail (pageviews: 2824)