Bountiful Ice Ribbon: ‘Lazy River Of Ice’
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – If you’re looking for some outdoor winter fun in Utah, you can lace up your ice skates and head to the Bountiful Ice Ribbon.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson tried her hand (or rather, her feet) at skating the ribbon.
A Bountiful recreation official likened the ice ribbon to a “lazy river of ice.”
For more information, and to reserve a spot, go to southdavisrecreation.com/ribbon.
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 6277)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 5495)
- Locations For Smithfield, Two Other Temples Announced (pageviews: 4697)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 4008)
- Teen Drowns During Water Polo Practice (pageviews: 3161)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 3089)
- Friends, Family Remember Two High School Graduates Who Died In Fiery Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2692)
- Firefighters Close US Highway 6 Due To Bear Fire; Reopenings Possible Throughout Day – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2118)
- Disneyland Resort Dropping Out-Of-State Restrictions Next Week (pageviews: 2078)