Bountiful Ice Ribbon: ‘Lazy River Of Ice’
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – If you’re looking for some outdoor winter fun in Utah, you can lace up your ice skates and head to the Bountiful Ice Ribbon.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson tried her hand (or rather, her feet) at skating the ribbon.
A Bountiful recreation official likened the ice ribbon to a “lazy river of ice.”
For more information, and to reserve a spot, go to southdavisrecreation.com/ribbon.
- Brian Laundrie wrote he was responsible for Gabby Petito's death in notebook, FBI says (pageviews: 19353)
- Police provide update in deadly shooting near Hunter High School (pageviews: 16549)
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week (pageviews: 9394)
- Ian Alexander Jr., only child of Regina King, dies at age 26 (pageviews: 7812)
- Don't approach lab monkey missing after crash, people told (pageviews: 7691)
- Salt Lake County man arrested for allegedly abusing grandson (pageviews: 4447)
- Instagram - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4310)
- One killed in head-on Bangerter Highway crash near SR 201 (pageviews: 4150)
- Florida man charged after 4 found dead at Canada-US border (pageviews: 3962)