Winter Fun In Southern Utah’s Brian Head Resort
BRIAN HEAD, Utah – When we generally think of southern Utah, skiing isn’t usually the first thing that comes to mind.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson went to check out the Brian Head Resort to show us that the southern part of the state is more than just red rock.
For information on everything the resort has to offer, visit brianhead.com.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10137)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 9660)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6421)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 6158)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3625)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3418)