SLC Police Offer Reward Up To $5K In 2018 Murder
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake City police are offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in a fatal shooting from 2018.
Wanyun Judd, 47, was shot to death while she slept in her home at 54 East Harrison Avenue.
The shooting happened at 6:30 a.m. on Sept. 28, 2018, in what KSL reported as a drive-by shooting. One bullet was fired into Judd’s home, a news release said.
Police have been looking for a suspect ever since.
Anyone with information was urged to contact the SLCPD at 801-799-3000.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)