Video Shows Semi-Truck Fire That Shut Down Lanes Overnight On I-15
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews continued to clean up the scene Tuesday morning after a semi-truck fire on I-15 caused traffic issues for hours.
The fire happened Monday evening in the area of 2100 South.
Officials said the semi’s trailer went up in flames, forcing the closure of lanes and leading to a large backup on the freeway.
It’s unclear what the truck was hauling in the trailer.
No injuries were reported, and the cause is still under investigation.
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18148)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10709)
- Young man who was accidentally invited to 'grandma's' Thanksgiving as a teen celebrates 6th year of dinner together (pageviews: 7286)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected (pageviews: 6853)
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market (pageviews: 5604)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 5589)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4641)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 4585)
- Tooele family warns of E. coli after daughter nearly dies in the hospital (pageviews: 4101)