Video Shows Semi-Truck Fire That Shut Down Lanes Overnight On I-15
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews continued to clean up the scene Tuesday morning after a semi-truck fire on I-15 caused traffic issues for hours.
The fire happened Monday evening in the area of 2100 South.
Officials said the semi’s trailer went up in flames, forcing the closure of lanes and leading to a large backup on the freeway.
It’s unclear what the truck was hauling in the trailer.
No injuries were reported, and the cause is still under investigation.
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)