Taylor Swift Files Counter Lawsuit Against Evermore Park
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah – The legal battle between Evermore Park and Taylor Swift elevated this week as the pop star filed a countersuit against the Pleasant Grove attraction.
Swift claimed Evermore Park regularly used her songs, specifically songs from her recent album ‘Evermore’, without permission.
The suit also said the park owner recently tried to get a license agreement as a way to cover up the infringement.
Earlier this month the park sued Swift for $2 million dollars claiming trademark infringement.
Evermore Park opened in late 2018 as a fantasy world set in an English village complete with knights, witches, and pirates.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 27773)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 15426)
- Nurses, Doctor Help 'Lucky' Mom Who Gave Birth On Flight (pageviews: 5406)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 4677)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3952)
- Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92 (pageviews: 3595)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3404)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3167)