Granstville Police Respond To Stabbing At Family Dollar Store
GRANTSVILLE, Utah – Authorities in Tooele County responded to a fight that took a dangerous turn at a Family Dollar store.
The incident happened in the area of 500 East and Main Street.
When officers arrived, they found two brothers fighting over a knife. One of them had been stabbed and the other had been hit in the head with a hammer.
The one who was stabbed was flown to the hospital.
The other was transported to the hospital before being booked into jail.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)