Driver In Box Elder County Dies After Being Ejected From Car During Rollover
PLYMOUTH, Utah – One person died in a rollover crash in Box Elder County early Thursday, authorities reported.
The crash happened on state Route 13 at mile marker 29 near the town of Plymouth.
According to a statement from the Department of Public Safety, the driver of a black Honda Accord was traveling southbound just after 6 a.m. when the incident occurred.
The vehicle apparently drove off the road to the right, and the driver overcorrected. The car then spun out of control, crossed northbound traffic, and then rolled multiple times.
The driver was ejected and sustained fatal injuries.
Officials said drug and alcohol impairment are being investigated as a contributing factor in the crash.
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)