Safe In 60: Make A ‘9 p.m. Routine’ For Your House And Car
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Most auto thefts, vehicle break-ins and property crimes happen overnight. You can often prevent them by following a simple nightly routine.
This is a practice you can do every night that will take less time than brushing your teeth and could prevent you from waking to a nightmare.
It’s called the “9 p.m. Routine.” Police departments encourage taking these few simple steps added to your nightly routine before going to bed.
- Remove all valuables from vehicles
- Make sure vehicles are locked
- Lock and secure your house and garage (including windows)
- Turn on outside lights
- Report any suspicious activity
Develop a habit to take proactive steps nightly to combat would-be thieves looking for an easy target.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)