Three Seriously Injured In Kaysville Crash That Temporarily Closed I-15
KAYSVILLE, Utah – Three people were seriously injured in a single-vehicle rollover crash that closed Interstate 15 in Kaysville Wednesday afternoon.
Officials with the Kaysville Police Department said two people were taken to an area trauma center via ground ambulance while the third was airlifted to an area trauma center.
All three victims had to be extricated from the car.
The interstate was closed while emergency crews and investigators responded to the scene.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol said impairment was suspected as a possible cause for the crash.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)