Missing South Salt Lake Boy Returns Home
SOUTH SALT LAKE — An 11-year-old boy who went missing out of the South Salt Lake area has returned home, according to police.
Kevin Iteriteka was reportedly last seen at 3440 South 200 East around 6 a.m. Friday.
His father contacted police Sunday afternoon to say Kevin returned home on his own.
Officials said at the time of his disappearance, he didn’t have a phone or a way to make contact with him.
Kevin was described as 4 feet 5 inches tall with black hair and brown eyes, weighing 80 pounds.
Officials said Kevin has not returned home on prior occasions, but he was considered endangered because of his age.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)