Pioneer History, Horseback Riding At This Is The Place Heritage Park
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It’s no secret that Utah has a rich pioneer history, and no one celebrates that better than This is the Place Heritage Park.
KSL’s Jenne Anderson stopped by the park, located at 2601 Sunnyside Ave., Salt Lake City, to show us some of the fun they have there for the whole family.
Got more information at thisistheplace.org.
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen (pageviews: 28039)
- 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being 'sextorted' (pageviews: 23205)
- Man dead, teen flown to hospital in attempted killing and suicide (pageviews: 13783)
- Woman fatally shot in Pleasant Grove; police say her son is now in custody (pageviews: 13358)
- Friends remember mom, tattoo artist shot and killed in Pleasant Grove (pageviews: 10487)
- Springville High softball team honors teen shot in murder-suicide scenario (pageviews: 9814)
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8545)