Authorities Extricate Patient After Morning Crash On I-80
PARK CITY, Utah – Crews on Monday responded to a crash on I-80 in Summit County where a person had to be extricated from a vehicle.
The incident happened at approximately 5:20 a.m. near mile marker 138 in the eastbound lanes. The crash shut down all traffic to allow for a Life Flight helicopter to land.
According to the Park City Fire District, the crash occurred between a semi-truck and a passenger vehicle.
PCFD responded to the crash and extricated at least one person, who was then flown to the hospital.
The patient’s current condition is unknown. Additional information about the crash, including how many people were involved, was not immediately available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 3683)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)