Crews Extinguish Attic Fire In Layton Before It Could Spread
Apr 4, 2021, 10:50 AM | Updated: 10:54 am
(Photo: Layton City Fire Department)
LAYTON, Utah – Fire crews on Easter Sunday were able to keep a home safe after an exterior fire spread to an attic area.
Residents in a Layton home aren’t without a roof on Easter thanks to the efforts of the Layton City Fire Department and the Hill Air Force Base Fire Department.
Crews responded to a fire in a garage shortly before 5 a.m., according to a Facebook post from Layton City Fire.
The blaze apparently sparked in a bush outside the home and head spread an attic area above the garage when firefighters arrived.
Responders were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to the rest of the house.
Authorities did not specify the cause of the fire.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 129954)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 34070)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 10035)
- Nashville police release bodycam footage of police shooting school attacker (pageviews: 9873)
- 3 victims in Box Elder County crash identified (pageviews: 9578)
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 8348)