SUMMIT, Utah – A 3.0 magnitude earthquake shook parts of southern Utah late Wednesday night.
The quake’s epicenter was about 2 miles southwest of Summit, or 9 miles northwest of Cedar City.
Dozens of Utahns reported feeling the earthquake and no damage was reported.
NEW [V4]: 07 Apr 2021 11:45:30 PM, MDT
08 Apr 2021 05:45:30 GMT
Mag=2.99, 37.7830 N, 112.9562 W, Dep=1.9 km
2 km SW of Summit, UT
— UUSS (@UUSSquake) April 8, 2021
The U.S. Geological Survey invited Iron County residents who felt the quake to report it here.
See the latest earthquakes in the area here.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)