3.0 Magnitude Earthquake Felt Northeast Of Cedar City
SUMMIT, Utah – A 3.0 magnitude earthquake shook parts of southern Utah late Wednesday night.
The quake’s epicenter was about 2 miles southwest of Summit, or 9 miles northwest of Cedar City.
Dozens of Utahns reported feeling the earthquake and no damage was reported.
NEW [V4]: 07 Apr 2021 11:45:30 PM, MDT
08 Apr 2021 05:45:30 GMT
Mag=2.99, 37.7830 N, 112.9562 W, Dep=1.9 km
2 km SW of Summit, UT
— UUSS (@UUSSquake) April 8, 2021
The U.S. Geological Survey invited Iron County residents who felt the quake to report it here.
See the latest earthquakes in the area here.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)