LEGO’s BeatBit Studio Tour Kicks Off Nationwide Tour In SLC
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – LEGO is kicking off a unique tour, right here in Utah.
The BeatBit Studio tour will be at the Olympic Plaza at The Gateway from Thursday through Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The tour features LEGO’s new VIDIYO technology, which uses augmented reality to bring the mini-figurines to a real-life scale.
Officials said the experience is primarily contactless.
In order to keep our guests and staff safe, all visitors to the LEGO VIDIYO BeatBit Studio experience will need to abide by the following safety measures:
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations upon arrival and prior to departure from the experience.
- Masks are required at all times.
- All guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- If the experience reaches capacity, guests will be asked to join our virtual line and will be prompted to return when it is their turn.
Extra cleaning measures will be in place throughout the entire experience and staff will wipe down all areas after each consumer interaction.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)