Thousands Lose Power In North Ogden After Car Crashes Into Pole
NORTH OGDEN, Utah — Thousands of North Ogden residents were without power after a vehicle crashed into a pole.
The incident happened near 800 East and 2600 North around 3 a.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Nate Boyette with the North Ogden Police Department said the driver was cooperative and did not appear to be impaired.
He also said no one was injured.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)