Thousands Lose Power In North Ogden After Car Crashes Into Pole
NORTH OGDEN, Utah — Thousands of North Ogden residents were without power after a vehicle crashed into a pole.
The incident happened near 800 East and 2600 North around 3 a.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Nate Boyette with the North Ogden Police Department said the driver was cooperative and did not appear to be impaired.
He also said no one was injured.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)