Gift Ideas As Father’s Day Approaches
SALT LAKE CITY — Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday, and if you’re looking to branch out beyond the necktie, socks or tool selection for dear old dad, don’t look too far.
If your father’s wallet is looking a little bloated like George Costanza’s and one more receipt will make the whole thing explode – it’s time to upgrade.
And a wallet might feel like an old-fashioned gift like the coffee mug or any other stereotypical offering — but dads like that kind of thing.
The Today show listed a bunch of simple gifts – including the Clifton Heritage slim wallet, which eliminates the waste and even protects from skimmers with RFID protection for your cards.
It retails for less than $8 on Amazon.
More than four out of 10 men grew a beard during the pandemic, and the trend is a well-groomed one — so the Male God Beard Grooming Kit for $15.99 on Amazon might be a welcome addition to dad’s daily hygiene.
No. 3 — Forget the grill and get on the trendy air-fryer trend. This model from Cosori is $119 and comes with 100 recipes too.
No. 4 — What says I love you more than dried meats? The ManCrates Exotic Meats Jerkygram is pretty cool when you consider dad gets not just beef, but wild boar, ostrich or venison. It costs $39.99 on Amazon.
And No. 5 sounds so good — the TaoTronics Sound Liberty earbuds that are so much more affordable than the high-end pods. They cost under $30 bucks on the TaoTronics website.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)