Park City Canyons Village Opens For Summer Season
PARK CITY, Utah — When we think of fun summer activities, a ski resort may not be the first place that comes to mind. But KSL’s Jenne Anderson visited the Canyons Village in Park City to shows us some of the fun that they have in store.
Details on the resort’s summer activities can be found here.
Red Pine Gondola is now spinning for the summer season! Hop on the gondola in Canyons Village for scenic rides, hiking, biking, and more.
— Park City (@PCski) June 18, 2021
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10805)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9163)
- Caution: Strong weather takes Utah into the weekend (pageviews: 6858)
- Missing Utah woman found alive 1 week after crashing car in 300-foot ravine (pageviews: 5521)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5318)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4304)