Park City Canyons Village Opens For Summer Season
PARK CITY, Utah — When we think of fun summer activities, a ski resort may not be the first place that comes to mind. But KSL’s Jenne Anderson visited the Canyons Village in Park City to shows us some of the fun that they have in store.
Details on the resort’s summer activities can be found here.
Red Pine Gondola is now spinning for the summer season! Hop on the gondola in Canyons Village for scenic rides, hiking, biking, and more.
— Park City (@PCski) June 18, 2021
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)