Frontage Road Near Point Of The Mountain Closed Due To Rollover Crash
LEHI, Utah — One person was injured after a cement truck rolled on East Frontage Road south of Point of the Mountain, according to Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office.
The road was closed while emergency crews cleaned up cement and diesel fuel, and Cannon estimated the road would reopen around 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The driver of the cement truck was taken to an area hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
No cause for the crash has been released.
A cement truck carrying 10 yards of concrete rolled over on East Frontage Rd south of Point of the Mountain. The driver sustained minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital. Diesel fuel and concrete have spilled. The road is likely to remain close until at least 10:00 AM. pic.twitter.com/ENH0uIKPS0
— Spencer Cannon (@SGTCannonPIO) June 22, 2021
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)