Turbulence Injures Three Flight Attendants, One Passenger On SLC Flight
SALT LAKE CITY — Four people were taken to the hospital after they experienced turbulence on a flight from Chicago to Salt Lake City.
According to airline officials, Southwest flight 1753 was approaching Salt Lake City Friday afternoon when it hit some turbulence.
Once the plane landed safely, three flight attendants and one passenger were taken to the hospital.
A Southwest spokesperson said they were treated for minor injuries.
Officials said the fasten seat belt sign was on at the time.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)