Smith’s Chef Jeff’s Shrimp Boil Tin Foil Packets Recipe
SALT LAKE CITY — Smith’s Chef Jeff Jackson is back and he is making a summer favorite just a bit easier for those who may not want to wait all day: shrimp boil tin foil packets.
- 1 lemon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cobs corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 oz. smoked sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, thawed and dried if frozen
- Lemon wedge for serving
- Add the potatoes to a microwave-safe bowl with 1 tbsp. of water. Cover with plastic and cook on high for 4 minutes. Preheat grill to med-high or your oven to 375. Slice the lemon in half and cut 1 half into wedges.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter, garlic, parsley, cajun seasoning, Old Bay, and a little salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the par-cooked potatoes, corn cobs, sausage and shrimp to the butter mixture. Toss to combine.
- Divide the mixture onto 4 large pieces of foil that have been sprayed with non-stick spray. Close and seal the foil to form packets. Place in the oven on a sheet pan or on the grill and close the lid. If cooking on a grill, cook for 7 minutes and then flip and cook for 7 more minutes. Cook for 13-15 minutes in the oven.
- Serve warm the lemon wedges and enjoy!
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)