One Man Dead After Stabbing At Liberty Park
SALT LAKE CITY — One man has died after a stabbing at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City.
Officials with the Salt Lake City Police Department report a suspect has been taken into custody.
Both the suspect and victim are believed to be male, possibly in their mid-20s.
Police said Liberty Park is still open, but visitors have been told to avoid the middle of the park because of the crime scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)