St. George Police Investigating After Man Shot In Face
ST. GEORGE, Utah — Officers with the St. George Police Department are investigating after a man was shot in the face Saturday night.
Police responded to an area near the Thunder Junction Park and Tonaquint Cemetery after receiving reports of a possible vehicle collision.
Upon arrival, officers said they discovered the victim, who had been shot in the face, and began rendering aid. He was taken to an area hospital and officials said they expect him to survive his injuries.
Police later obtained a warrant to search a St. George residence and found “large amounts of drugs, and several firearms were seized as evidence.”
Officers said anyone with information on the shooting should contact police at 435-627-4338 and reference case No. 21P017959.
“We are hoping that any member of the public with information will respond to the call for assistance like the officers did Saturday night and will join our team in bringing this investigation to a conclusion,” police said.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)