One Killed In SB I-15 Crash Near 5300 South
MURRAY, Utah — One person has died in a single-vehicle crash on southbound Interstate 15, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
Troopers closed all southbound I-15 lanes around 6:20 a.m. Monday and traffic was temporarily diverted off at the 5300 South exit.
UHP Sgt. Cameron Roden said the red car hit the median on the right side of the interstate before crashing into the center median.
Troopers had received reports of a reckless driver in Davis County earlier Monday; they said the car from that report was similar to the car that crashed in Murray.
Roden said the driver appears to be a male in his late teenage years.
Utah Department of Transportation crews said to expect delays in the area. Troopers reopened three right-hand lanes around 7 a.m. Monday.
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)