Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home
HURRICANE, Utah — A 4-year-old boy from Hurricane who was reported missing Sunday was found dead inside a home, authorities said.
Officials with the Hurricane City Police Department posted on Facebook around noon saying Kache Wallis was last seen in the area of 300 West and 200 North Saturday night when he was being tucked into bed.
They also wrote in the post that he may have been with his non-custodial mother.
Just before 1:30 p.m., police said the 4-year-old had been located.
Hours later, Hurricane Police released a tragic update, writing that Wallis was found dead inside the home he reportedly disappeared from.
“Our thoughts & prayers go out to the family of Kache Wallis at this difficult time,” read the release.
The incident remains under investigation.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)