Allegiant Announces New Routes From Provo To Palm Springs, Houston
PROVO, Utah — Allegiant Air announced it will begin operating nonstop routes from Provo to Palm Springs, California, and Houston, Texas, beginning in November.
Officials said the routes are part of a 22-route expansion across the airline’s network before the holiday season.
“A hallmark of Allegiant’s service is to connect travelers to warmer destinations where they can enjoy a variety of outdoor leisure activities,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant’s senior vice president of revenue and network planning. “And we’ve continued that tradition with this expansion by giving customers more affordable, nonstop options to visit Florida, Arizona and California during the fall and winter seasons.”
Our all-nonstop network just keeps on growing! Today, we are introducing 2️⃣2️⃣ brand new routes!
— Allegiant Air (@Allegiant) August 10, 2021
Flights from Provo to Houston’s William P. Hobby Airport begin Nov. 18 with one-way fares as low as $39 if purchased by Wednesday.
Flights to Palm Springs International Airport begin on Nov. 19.
Earlier this year, Allegiant announced new routes from Provo to Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona; and Austin, Texas.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)